Wednesday, December 17, 2008

12/17/08 - Fuzzy Neurons

No, not some new kind of Neuron related to Fuzzy Math, but "stuffed animals" that resemble the cells. So, I bought one for myself (about a year ago?) from ThinkGeek, only to find out they have smaller ones this year in a "petri" dish. Kind of unique, I thought. Well, for better or worse, my doctors are getting them...


My stuffed neuron (~9.5" long)



Three smaller neurons in a petri dish

I was able to deliver my first two gifts yesterday, and the recipients indicated that they enjoyed them. Of course, their department is called the Neuro Clinic, so the plushes were destined for there. I also went to the manufacturer's website (Giant Microbes) yesterday, and they do have a more complete selection there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home