Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/25/08 - Surgery Complete

Posting from my cell... Surgery went well. Two photos - One of me in my hospital bed (where I am now), and one of me 'ead. I should be home tomorrow.


Multiple IVs, Ommaya Reservoir Implant (click to enlarge)

I originally sent this post from my cellphone, and it turned out HORRIBLE! So, here it is, edited with my computer. Same content, except for this paragraph. I was able to look at the posting with my phone, and I called Laura to confirm that is was "messed up." I could have sent it a separate way, but it was hard enough to send the original post from my hospital bed, so one attempt was it. I'm obviously home now, but I need to dedicate all of my time to recovery. Yes, my head hurts...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see things went well. With your head shaved, you actually look like Melvin....only difference...it will grow back on your head....

11/25/2008 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a turkey themometer was installed for thanksgiving. It pops up when Mark has an indea pop into his head.

11/26/2008 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,
I think you look great! If you look like me then take it as a compliment!! LOL

Melvin

11/26/2008 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep that showboating sock away from the patient!

Bill

11/27/2008 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but Mark is under my care. Everyone must understand that, including Laura's relatives.

11/28/2008 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't we ask you about yams?

Glad to see that the surgery went well. Too bad that you missed Halloween. You could have staggered around as a lobotomy patient.

Carson

11/30/2008 10:54 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Rico & Melvin,

At least I don't look like [so and so]. I would hate to look like him. Yeah, a copout... Thanks for the comments!

-Mark

11/30/2008 9:15 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Bill,

I thought he was short for a human doctor...

-Mark

11/30/2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Carson,

Howl marine? Laboratory pavement? No thanks, I'm fine.

-Mark

11/30/2008 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home