Tuesday, December 02, 2008

12/02/08 - Quick MU

Laura and I left for Moffitt this morning at 7:30AM and got back home at almost 6PM. Long day, although we were able to get away from the hospital to have some lunch. So, I'm going to keep this post short, and hopefully follow it up with some longer ones in the next several days. I had three appointments... Two Flow Study ones, and one meeting with my neuro-oncologist and his Physician's Assistant (PA).

Anyhow, I was able to clarify some of my previous "self-diagnoses," and everything is going as planned. The potential other brain tumor is still a question, but the doctors explained more about what it could be, and if it is something harmful, they will address it in time. Of course, they gave me more details about my treatment plan.

Tomorrow, I have an appointment to have the staples from the top of my head removed. I also have another Flow Study appointment, but I should be home earlier in the afternoon than today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,

It is amazing how you detail everything that is going on. It's also outstanding to observe all of this along with you. Keep up the great work in keeping us updated.

Needless to say, you definitely have our continued prayers during this entire ordeal. May your doctors be blessed with God's healing hands.

Your positive attitude is certainly infectious! This is 99% of your body's healing!

Much love,
The Gregory Families

12/03/2008 9:54 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Gregory Families,

Thanks for your encouraging comments.

-Mark

12/05/2008 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home