Friday, September 07, 2007

09/06/07 - Update

I had blood extracted on Wednesday and my counts have finally come back up to more "normal" levels. I'm not scheduled to receive any chemo until around October 30th. I may do it earlier, if my doctors think it is wise. Since they suggested my current drug holiday, they won't change the date much.

In the meantime, my counts should continue to come up as the chemo drugs are not there to hinder them. I should be feeling well until the next time I receive chemo, which is great!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horray for the great bloodcount!!! So good to hear that they are coming up! You are definitely doing all the right things, listening to your doctors, and taking good care of yourself!!! So proud of you!

We are doing our parts on this end.... saying constant and fervent prayers for healing to take place! Keep on believing and minding those doctors. Take care and keep those "updates" coming with more good news.

Enjoy your "vacation" from chemo in the meantime.

Much love,
Mary & Bill Gregory

9/08/2007 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to learn that blood counts are improving. Keep up the good work. Since your visit to the burgh was put on hold, we will see you some time in the winter. Finally got reservations at Ft. Desoto. Can't believe that your favorite restaurant is closed. Be sure to find another one.

Lots of love - Lu & Gene

9/12/2007 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home