Tuesday, August 28, 2007

8/28/07 - Blog Archives

I thought my Blog was "disappearing" but then I found the older posts on my end. Once again, I thought I had to do something special to host the old posts, but I just noticed that they were currently available. On the right side of your screen, you should see "Archives" (you may have to scroll down). If you click on various archives, you should see the old posts, if you want to see them.

I want to provide more information about medical procedures and the like, especially more media, and I will let you know when it is available.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mark (& Laura),

Gracious sake, Mark!!! You are so wise in your decision/choice from the array you've been given! We certainly appreciate all the explantion and info. With the details provided, I would have made the same decision as you did.

Beside being tired and the blood count still low, everything else was great news. Being patient on "building yourself" back up to a better bloodcount is something I believe will happen. We always pray for you during all of these treatments, progress reports, etc. Our special prayers will continue so that your bloodcount returns to normal -- always believing it will! Along with prayers and positive attitude on your part, getting better is the ultimate result.

Keep us posted...We check your site daily! Take care, stay positive, and never stop believing your healing is taking place.

Much love,
Mary & Bil Gregory

8/29/2007 8:33 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Mary & Bill,

Thanks for your continued encouragement!

-Mark

9/07/2007 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home