Thursday, December 24, 2009

12/24/09 - Merry Christmas 2009!

Christmas is tomorrow. I spent a lot of my time preparing for it... Preparing cards, shopping (online) for gifts, making some gifts, decorating... Now, I'm done (and worn-out).


Our fireplace, decorating caught the monkey flu...

Anyhow, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Above is a view of our fireplace, and below is our (fake) 4 foot Christmas tree.


Our tree. Monkey flu has become an epidemic!

It's a little late, but just thought I'd squeeze-in this post before I relax and enjoy things for a few days, I hope my readers can do the same!

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Monkey said...

Monkey flu? Hmph! Just wait buddy, soon you'll be calling it a pandemic.

12/24/2009 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,

Good to hear you were approved for another treatment....and obviously no big problems since they sent you right home!

Your Christmas "note" was enjoyable, and of course, the pics are always appreciated to see how good you look.

We do hope your Christmas celebration was a joyful and happy one with family and friends. Ours was super and fun with all the young ones around. Give everyone our love, and hope to see you soon.

Continued prayers......Much love,

The Gregory Clan

12/25/2009 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home