Sunday, December 13, 2009

12/04/09 - Avastin 2.3

Posted 12/13. On Friday, 12/04, I first saw my doctor. He explained the results of my MRIs and blood tests from the day before and answered some questions. Since everything was decent, he approved my chemo (Avastin.)


Avastin being delivered

Since my chest port was already accessed, delivery of the drug took just over a half an hour. Of course, we had previously waited about two hours to get admitted... There were no problems with any of the appointments, so we left the hospital when the Avastin delivery was finished.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pic, Mark. Next time, get Velike to "paint" a face on your mask! He'd make you a good "sock monkey" grin, I'm sure.

Keep up the progress and keep us posted. Results sound pretty good.

Take care...keep in touch.

The Gregory Clan

12/15/2009 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God Heal you...

Best Regards Mark..
From Babita India

12/16/2009 5:03 AM  
Blogger Big Monkey said...

That's a fantastic idea, Mary! I can see it now... Mark with a big red heeled smile!

12/17/2009 6:13 AM  
Blogger Shangyih's Blog said...

Invite you to http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/shangyih
With 2009 coming to a close, everyone is compiling his list of top 10 and what was your best of 09? My endeavors to manage my blog won lots of kind-hearted replies and good bloggers. After working for years, I finally got my own house in this year. The way to celebrate the end of the year and welcome the coming 2010 is to plot my career and future.

12/20/2009 5:14 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Mary,

Hmmm... A monkey smile - maybe...

Thanks,
Mark

12/24/2009 6:25 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Anonymous from Babita, India, thanks for your supportive comment.

-Mark

12/24/2009 6:28 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Shangyih,

Christmas (12/25) is a big holiday for us, so I have been working on decorations and gifts...

Top 10 of 2009, a great list. I'll have to think of mine...

Thanks,
Mark

12/24/2009 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home