Sunday, December 06, 2009

12/06/09 - Spam?

There have been some strange comments on my blog postings recently. They're basically advertisements for commercial items. I didn't expect these on my blog, and do not like them. I consider them to be "spam" and will permanently delete them as soon as I find them. Not a big deal, but annoying...

In other news, I just had several time-consuming medical appointments, with good (status quo) results. I hope to post here about them in the next few days...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

You can go into your settings and make people type in a "captcha code" to prove they are people and not spammers. Also, glad to hear of your good results :)

12/06/2009 8:19 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Christine,

Thanks for the spam tip. Ironically, the next post after yours was spam, which I promptly deleted...

-Mark

12/07/2009 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,

Sorry about the spam problem. I don't mind doing the silly "tag" required, and I'm sure no one else will either in their desire to keep in contact with you and Laura.

Looking forward to hearing about your medical updates -- hey, status quo is better than the negative. Prayers galore for a great guy

The Gregory Clan

12/08/2009 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home