Tuesday, August 26, 2008

08/26/08 - Quick General Update

Yes, I haven't been posting very much recently. That's because I was on vacation the last two weeks. I ran out of time before leaving for my trip and thought I might post from the "road," but I was too busy doing "vacation" things - mostly visiting people.

I should create more posts about my trip and my medical condition now that I'm back home. "Should" being the keyword, because I have learned not to commit to things... Well, at least updating my blog (unfortunately).

So, my vacation was 8/11 - 8/25. I wish I could say precisely how many pictures and movies I took, but I don't have that number yet. It is probably around 1,000. Thank goodness for digital cameras... Again, some should be on future posts...

2 Comments:

Blogger David Galloway said...

Hey Mark, where did you go for vacation? I can't wait to see some pictures!

8/26/2008 1:01 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

David,

Uh oh, I'm in trouble... 'Still preparing my vacation posts, but you can tell from the above sentence one place that I visited... Sorry, but I will clarify in an Email...

8/26/2008 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home