Wednesday, May 23, 2007

05/23/07 - Blog Disappearing!

I just looked for one of my old posts and it was gone! I didn't realize that the hosts deleted material that was old, but it makes sense because the site is free. It's bad enough to lose my posts, but I don't want to lose people's comments. I've made a back-up of some of the material, but it will need to be hosted on a different site. I will try to find out if I can recover some of the old stuff, but it will probably be a while before the site is whole again...

********************************************************************
UPDATE: All of the old posts/comments are safe, I just have to figure out how to make them visible.
********************************************************************

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,

We are thrilled to see that you are "working deligently" at your blog site. This and your other progress reports give us all good signs that you are moving forward at the same time as your treatments are making you well again.

Congratulations, Mark....we send our love and continue our earnest prayers....

Bill and Mary Gregory

5/24/2007 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home