Monday, April 16, 2007

04/16/07 - General Update

I've updated the Phase 1 of Treatment posts, please see them below. I made an outline of posts I should've done on November 8th, so that date will come up a lot. I have resisted changing that date to something more appropriate because the change seems to jumble everything out of order. So, there is an outline you can't see and it will have entries dated November 8th unless the majority of people ask me to change it. I will list when the posts were last updated.

My hair has comeback everywhere except the portion immeditely behind my ears. There is hair above and below it, and I had some thoughts of growing the lower portion into a mullet. I would call it a "neck mullet." I don't think I can wait long enough for it to grow in...


That's all I have for now...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee! Glad to see you back online. I double-dog dare you to grow a neck mullet.

4/16/2007 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!! It's wonderful to hear from you again. You sound great. What are your doctors giving you to boost your immune system? Are they providing any alternative therapies in addition to the standard (i.e. meditation, vitamin shots, acupuncture, laughter therapy, etc.)? I STRONGLY recommend that you take a powerful antioxidant called OPC-3 to support your immune system. God bless you!

4/16/2007 1:59 PM  
Blogger George said...

Marcus!!!! Glad that you are back online. Leah and I think about you often. We are praying for you daily. It is awesome to hear from you. I enjoyed your recent posts and updates. I liked the one that said "You don't like computers that much!" I had to laugh on that one. Well, I just wanted to touchbase with you and wish you the best from Pittsburgh, PA. I hope to see you soon. I hope your Dad didn't destroy your place in FL (the last time I talked to you, you said that he was planning on restoring a boat....that sure sounds like "Budville" to me!) Well, take care. I will be checking Marks Mellon on a daily basis. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. You know how to get a hold of me. GO PSU!!!

Our prayers are with you.

George & Leah

4/26/2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with you about PC's. You should get a MAC :)

5/04/2007 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home