Monday, May 07, 2007

05/07/07 - General Update

I will see my Oncologist this Wednesday the 9th, and find out what my next treatments will be. Per the Phase 2 listing below, I already know what is planned (3 weeks of chemo followed by 5 weeks of "rest"), but my Oncologist will fine-tune my treatment plan when I see him. Wednesday's schedule will be bloodwork, an MRI of my head, an appointment with my Oncologist, and an appointment with my Surgeon.

I feel better the further I get from chemo treatments, so I should be "peaking" now. I don't know what the Oncologist will do because I still have some side-effects (peripheral neuropathy) of the Vincristine and I've had a sore throat the last few days. The sore throat is my bigger concern because my immune system is "compromised." Laura just got over being sick for the third time since last October (not like her), but this is the first time that I've been "sick." I'll have to give an update once Wednesday passes.

One of the things I did over the past few weeks is sort through my (digital) photos. I have a LOT of photos to post. Anyhow, I finally just organized them and backed them up. You can see two of these photos in the two posts immediately below, which I have updated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,

It's good to see you're doing some updates!!! Am glad to know of your progress! Keep the info coming, for so many of us want to be kept abreast.

Of course, as usual, our constant prayers and thoughts are with you (along with Laura) during this time of your continued medical treatments. Anxious to hear what your two appointments bring in the news area. Those pics are quite interesting....lol...lol

All our love....and don't forget to "come on over" to the East Coast if you get bored and want to go somewhere...you know we have the room.

Mary & Bill Gregory

5/08/2007 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home