Tuesday, April 24, 2007

04/24/07 - Missing - Neck Mullet

I got my haircut (first time I had hair to cut since November) on Tuesday, April 24th. There are several people at the barber I go to that do a good job, and I get the most stressed waiting for one of them. Luckily, I arrived just prior the girl that last cut my hair in November. I figured I could explain to her what I wanted.

It turns out that she had a customer before me that needed a "highlight" so I could either wait 30 minutes for her, or I could go with someone else immediately. I happened to be in a rush, and I chose to go with the other person - an older gentleman that I used to go to all the time.

The guy that was going to cut my hair was probably in his early sixties, a native of Gautemala, and spoke broken English. I thought he understood that I wanted my usual short haircut, with the exception of the "neck mullet." I didn't want it touched... I thought he understood my intentions because I spent a while explaining my wishes, and he laughed.


Well, he shaved the neck mullet. Admittedly, it wasn't the prettiest hairstyle, but I wanted to let it go for a while. Now, I'll have to start from scratch to grow it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home