Monday, May 21, 2007

05/21/07 - Pinky

I thought I mentioned this in one of my last two posts, but I guess I was wrong. My father and his girlfriend have lent me "Pinky." Pinky is an adult tricycle that I can use to get around. I can't ride a normal bicycle (yet, I've tried) and I can't drive my car, so unless someone is shuttling me, she will do.


Pinky is hard to pedal, but I can deal with that. Now, I can make it about two miles from the house, and that opens up a lot of options for me. Luckily, there is a "Rails-to-Trails" bikepath only a couple of blocks away..

Pinky's Specs :
  • Single Speed

  • Single Wheel Drive

  • Single Caliper Brake on Front Wheel

  • Single Basket in the Rear (For Miscellaneous Items)

  • She's Old and Multi-colored

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,

I LOOOOOOOVE "Pinkie" -- she's perfect! Better yet, you look great at the controls. Great mode of transportation, good exercise, and much more freedom for you! Looks like things are "moving along" at a marvelous speed!

Keep those updates coming....it's fun to hear from you again on a steady basis.

Love and prayers,

Mary & Bill Gregory

5/22/2007 12:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mark,

You look great on the trike! You have way more hair than Ishan, who is looking forward to meeting you this weekend.

Carson

5/23/2007 9:15 AM  
Blogger Mike Durr said...

Mark,

Nice Trike.

I am glad that you are mobile.

Durr

5/26/2007 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She ain't old and multi-colored. She's well-seasoned and experienced. Kinda like you. You 2 might have a lot to talk about!

5/27/2007 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, that basket looks curiously to resemble the perfect measurements of 2 12-packs assembled side by side.

Just a random observation.....

5/27/2007 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home