Saturday, March 08, 2008

03/08/08 - Blog Updates

I added a few hyperlinks if anyone wants to see more information without cluttering this page. To the right I have added a "MEDICAL LINKS" heading. Right now,
there are just three links there.
"Blood Count Plot" - My current counts
"Calendar" - My Medical Calendar
"Pre-Surgey MRI Animation" - An MRI done when I was first diagnosed

Right below those links are more with the heading "LINKS". These are supposed to be to more entertaining content, but don't hold your breath - there is no new content there now, and it will likely be underwhelming in the future - what a resounding endorsement!

1 Comments:

Blogger That Software Guy said...

Glad to see you're getting a few weeks off treatments. Hope you find some fun things to do in that time!

3/10/2008 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home