Friday, February 22, 2008

02/22/08 - Calendar

I have added a calendar that lists my medical appointments between my "Previous Posts" and "Archives" on the right side of my blog. It sticks out like a sore thumb now, because the colors are bright compared to the rest of my blog. Hopefully, I can fix this so it blends in better.
Also, it cuts appointments off since there's only so much room. If you click on an appointment, a description is supposed to appear in a bubble, but it is also cut off. I'll try to fix that also. The calendar tool is a "prototype" from Google, so my hands may be tied for now, but I am exploring my options.

Since the appointments are currently cut off, here are some definitions of them:
Blood - An appointment to have my blood counts checked
PCP - An appointment with my Primary Care Physician (PCP)
Moffitt - An appointment with Moffitt (doctors, chemo, TX's, injections)
Chemo - An appointment to receive chemotherapy
TX - A transfusion appointment, either Pla(telets) or RB(C) (Red Blood Cells)
Inj - An appointment to have a booster injection at Moffitt (RB or WB)
Of course, these definitions are only for those readers that are curious. The main intent of my calendar is to show when I have a medical appointment, which currently seems to be often...

1 Comments:

Blogger That Software Guy said...

Mark, Yahoo also has a calendar tool that might be worth trying.

Scott

2/23/2008 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home