Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11/24/07 - Fishing

My dad, brother, and I went trolling for some fish last Saturday. I drove the boat (slowly) and took movies and photos. We caught only Spanish Mackerel. Scott caught the most fish, and he seemed to enjoy it. He was lucky I wasn't fishing...


Our GPS path. We trolled off Honeymoon Island.

Believe it or not, it does get cold (sometimes) in Florida. Luckily, Saturday was a nice day, clear and probably in the low 80s. I was surprised at how warm it was on the boat. If anyone is keeping track, the Gulf temp was around 69 degrees.


Bud driving the boat.

As I mentioned earlier, Scott did catch the most fish, and the largest ones. Back at the dock, my dad cleaned them all, and I took the pictures below.


Scott's largest fish.

To kill some time while the fish were being cleaned, Scott was trying to get some of the birds that gathered to bite his finger. They obliged multiple times. He made some noises when they bit or pecked at him. We had a fish dinner that night...


Scott and a vicious bird.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times Mark!!

12/07/2007 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that a "power" boat????

Billy

12/08/2007 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home