Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11/22/07 - Thanksgiving

I used to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but my dad's girlfriend, Karen, has been doing it the last two years. Laura has also been preparing some side dishes to help Karen out. We've also been having the actual dinner at my father's place. Luckily, it's very close, so he usually comes up to snack and watch football prior to dinner.


Scott being attacked by swiss cheese.

One of the dishes we always have is a green bean casserole that has sour cream and swiss cheese in it. Laura has made it the last two years. The thing about this dish is if anyone falls asleep prior to it's being made, which is inevitable, they get their picture taken with a block of swiss cheese, usually in their face. This year, Scott fell asleep. I suppose he was tired because he drove up Thanksgiving morning. He and Laura have other plenty of other pictures with the swiss cheese...


Thanksgiving dinner.

So, the dinner was very good, as was the company. We ate a little less than usual (probably not Scott) because we ate crackers, cheese, and summer sausage while hanging-out before dinner. I took the picture below prior to us eating, funny how I cut myself off in the photo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home