Tuesday, March 09, 2010

03/09/10 - Avastin 2.10 (via cell)

Attempt #1, @ ~9:45AM: Post failed!
Attempt #2, @ 8:26PM!: (same text from posting attempt #1, about 9:45AM) An experimental post from my cell phone. I'm receiving Avastin currently. I posted from my old cell in the past, but not from this phone, and I have had it for almost 1 year now! This will remain a short post until I get home and can use a larger keyboard... :)

[Edit on PC] Of course Verizon just HAD to advertise! Not like I PAY (too much) for their services! I could easily delete the following ads, but I choose not to, to show people another UNNECESSARY item that should aggravate you as it does me! I did shrink the text and change its color, to limit the ad's visibility... ;) [Edit on PC]

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home