Saturday, January 30, 2010

01/30/10 - Jason's Ice Cream Cones

So many people commented on my "01/26/10 - Dinner" post (not really), that I had to follow-up. First, the nutrition information - about 5g of fat and 200 calories per ice cream cone. Not so bad that I will stop eating them. For some reason, I just can't resist. I may need an intervention...


Nutrition Info, Click image to enlarge

Big Monkey commented about the "ice cream" police trying to catch me, but the reward wasn't high enough for him. Well, I just happened to take a picture of that "poster."


My "wanted" poster at Jason's

Since Big Monkey is not going to pursue turning me in, I'll just keep at it. I'm not worried about the ice cream police, even though some Jason's employees seemed to be watching me closely when we were there the other day...

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Monkey said...

Just keep me and my family well fed, and you don't have to worry about being turned in. If this sounds like bribery, it is. o(;(])

1/31/2010 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....what the heck are you pulling here!!!! Velike, I cannot believe you are doing this!!! Has the power of the "jungle" gone to your head?????

I never would have thought that your world could go this far! Hmmmmmm...there must be more than just this ice cream event .....

Goodness, one will have to think twice before bringing sockmonkeys into one's house. Knowing this, I am defnitely thinking twice.......

LOL....LOL...LOL....LOL......You are too funny Velike!!

Hey Mark, at least the picture on the WANTED poster looks good!

Take care all....and watch your threats in the future, Velike!

The Gregory Clan Pet!!!!

1/31/2010 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,

Just checking in on you. I continue to check the blog on your progress. Keep up the fight. You are winning, so just keep going!
I'm glad you live in a place like Florida where you can try and keep warm, even thought it does get chilly. Here in PA it is downright cold. I know I am offically old, when I really can't tolerate the cold anymore. I remember when it used to be fun!
Keep eating those ice cream cones! The alternative would be beer and wings (or Skellar pizza), and that can't be any better for you.

Take care buddy and keep up the fight. You are doing great!

Melvin

2/01/2010 12:25 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Mary,

That Big Monkey... What can I say?

-Mark

2/10/2010 8:35 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Melvin,

Thanks for your comments! Yes, if I wasn't sick, beer might replace the ice cream cones...

-Mark

2/10/2010 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home