Tuesday, December 25, 2007

12/25/07 - Christmas Day

Just under the wire... It's about 11:45PM on Christmas Day - it's almost over, but I wanted to get in this short post. Yeah, I haven't been updating with new posts, or even completing the previous two, but I've been "busy" with the whole holiday season. Busy is in quotes because I've been doing tasks which a lot of people can do faster, which actually makes them more tedious for me because I'm slower. That's all I'll say for now, because I'm not going to dwell on it...


I am feeling pretty well, and Laura is also. We had a very nice Christmas with my brother, Scott, my father, Bud, and his girlfriend, Karen. Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas (even though the day IS over now), and a GREAT New Year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark & ALL....

Good to see you have been busy...no mater how much time it takes to do anything, the great thing is that you ARE doing them!!! Feel blessed, even with a few shortcomings....speed is not the most important thing in this world today. Thus, your tree is beautiful!

It's wonderful to have celebrated Christmas Day with all your family....it's always special to have family for Christmas Day! So many memories are exchanged, and conversation can be so funny on the ridiculous stories different people can tell on themselves or one another of Christmases past.

If we get updates to your previous two messages, that will be great. But if you don't have time or don't want to take the time, that is okay too. I'm sure you'll keep us posted on all your recent progress and medications in due time. Just never forget that you are in our CONSTANT prayers and thoughts for healing and wellness.

2008 is another new year for looking forward and remaining positive in all that we do, say or think.

Give everyone our love....hugs for you and all, too. God bless!

Mary & Bill Gregory

12/26/2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger That Software Guy said...

Mark - you did better than I did; I didn't get my Christmas letter out until 12/26!

All the best,
Scott

12/26/2007 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home