Wednesday, April 11, 2007

04/11/07 - General Update

My right hand still doesn't work well, but the previous delay in updates dragged-on due in-part to treatments, visitations, and writer's block. I plan on doing a better job going forward. Also, I will go back and update other posts. I guess this will be one time it is good that hindsight is 20/20.

I am lucky that the bulk of my current issues have to do with nerves and mechanical abilities. I believe that I still have almost all of my memories and mental abilities. I feel these statements carry more importance because I have met and befriended people that weren't as lucky.

My current status is as follows:
  1. Walking - I try to avoid walking with a cane, but my walking is still unstable.
  2. Treatment - I am in Phase 2 of chemo. I have updated the Phase 2 post.
  3. Computers - I still "don't like" PCs, but I have been checking Email more often, and I plan on spreading this to the blog...

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Bergwall said...

Good to read about your progress Mark. Cathy and I think about your often and keep you in our prayers.

4/11/2007 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro,

It made my day to see your new entry today. I check it a few times a week to check your progress in hopes that you're feeling good enough to post. I try not to email much and bug ya.

You're in my thoughts Mark and there's a lot of us out here pullin' for you.

Hey, you're not sitting in a plastic lawn chair in Keywest drooling on your self and you're not spending your days punching away relentlessly on a keyboard in a 5X5 pod fro NMR!!

4/13/2007 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,

How nice to see that you're updating your site! Great news! I also check several times a week just to see if there's anything new...how exciting to see your new words. We understand the delay, so will just wait until you are ready to continue to update again in the future.

We so ENJOYED you and Laura visiting with us over here on the East Coast of Florida several weeks ago in making our "mini" family reunion a great one. We're sooooo pleased that you two made the trip and so enjoyed chatting and being together as family again. You really looked GREAT and your sense of humor and quick wit keep us smiling. When you're up to traveling again to just get away, come on over!

Good luck with your present treatments. Our continual prayers are with you while this takes place. May God's healing hand be on your body during this time.

We send our love and best wishes,

Mary & Bill Gregory and all the clan

4/14/2007 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home