Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Coming Soon

It may be premature, but I just acquired the domain name www.marksmelon.com. This site will supplement this blog with more content and background. It will have a more traditional web feel with more links, pictures and multimedia content. The blog will not go away as it is still very easy to post to, plus I really enjoy everyone's feedback. I just have to build the other site. I'll post to the blog when it's ready. Thanks to George Logue for the web hosting info.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give 'em hell parky.

Dan

9/19/2006 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we'd expect nothing less from you.

9/19/2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I've known George since the 4th grade in Moon Township, PA. I moved to a different school district and basically never saw him again until a party at my freshman (sophomore?) year at PSU when a new mutual friend, Big Ed, reintroduced us. Been friends ever since once again. I envy his computer skills and ability to have a successful business of his own.

9/19/2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home