Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday 9/19 Morning Update

So I'm awake and slowly moving around a little. 'Just wanted to follow-up on yesterday's posts so people didn't take them the wrong way. I didn't want to come across as too negative. A large portion of it must be the medication because I was up again last night until 3:30AM, and if I didn't force myself to drop everything and try to get some rest, I wouldn't have gotten the two hours of sleep I might have.

I've always been a night-owl, but this is a little bothersome. Anyhow, thanks again for everyone's support. I will check-in with the blog as I can and rest as I can. I'm feeling physically better than yesterday, but there are still lingering side effects I need to talk to my doctor about. Strangely enough, the thing I think about the least is the large incision in the back of my head, other than the fact that my neck really doesn't move. I guess since I can't see it...

Speaking of not being able to see it, there will probably be pictures of it here later today. For those of you who don't know, I really enjoy photography and although I have forays into more serious pictures, my other problem is taking pictures of everything...

And I don't place any blame on the hospital. I know they had an orchestrated team of 'who knows' how many people and they dedicated the entire team to me for the entire day yesterday. It's unfortunate that there were equipment failures, but I would certainly prefer that they not reach for an adjustable wrench when they couldn't find the proper 11/32" box-end wrench. I just hope the tools are in order for next Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home