Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday 9/21 AM Update


I fell asleep around 12:45AM (Note corrected time, I had mistakenly typed 12:45PM initially). I woke up feeling rested at 2:48AM. I was hoping for at least 4:00AM. Figured I do a quick post and then try to rest some more, but it's now 4:44AM...

So I staged this "sleeping" photo in semi-nightshot mode on my camera. And then I started taking photos of me taking the photos and taking the photos...

It's the steroids, my mind is on overdrive. But I am going to lay back down now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's the steroids, my mind is on overdrive."

Geez, like THAT's what YOU need......I'm surprised you haven't figured out cold fusion by now.

9/21/2006 7:00 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Billy, there WAS some guy on there in the back of a cab with a vat of gravy...

9/21/2006 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you slept for 14 hours?(i'm not an engineer, but that's what i came up with)..on your stomach no less. that was about a weeks worth of sleep for you at penn state beaver. the cat may have been jealous of you during that stretch. i'm glad you were able to finally catch some z's.

Todd

9/21/2006 7:42 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Todd, good catch. I entered 12:45PM instead of the proper 12:45AM. I haven't had 14 hours of sleep over the past 7 days, but my steroid dose is going down so I should get some relief...

9/21/2006 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what i thought. lack of sleep will do that to a brother.

Todd

9/21/2006 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home