Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday 9/23 AM Update

Went to bed around midnight and then woke up, feeling well rested. I figured I must have slept until at least 4 or 6 AM. Nope, 1:44AM. I thought this was over...

So now it is 4:10AM and I've completed some exciting projects and lined-up some good posts for the site. I've got a page full of notes and special activities for the day. I'm sure I could just keep buzzing right through everything, but although I made the effort to turn on my PC and post, I'm going to pull myself away and try to sleep. I REALLY need to make a conscious effort to do this, my brother has been telling me so and he is right. I'll chalk it up to the drugs or the tumor, or maybe I have gone insane...

Keep checking back today, there will be some good posts. I'm looking forward to a day of college football, culminating in the Penn State vs. Ohio State game at 3:30PM. And I plan on being obnoxious about supporting Penn State. A little clue is that I may be the first Penn State fan to have "painted" their face. ESPN College Game Day is televising from Columbus, and I've already set the DVR to record it (10AM 'til noon). Not that I won't see it live. I'm pumped for the game and wish I could invite everyone over...

If anyone who is local is looking for something to do, go to the Varsity Club at Sunset Point Road and US19 and tell them you know me. You'll be welcomed and have a great time. It's a nice atmosphere, the menu is huge, and we've never had a bad meal. I'd love to be able to go... Really, if anyone could go and grab a meal and mention me, I'd appreciate it.

Maybe I have become a bit "touched," as my friend Angus would say in his Scottish accent...

Unfortunately, you can't experience his delivery on this page.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the Varsity Club. I'd forgotten that ole' haunt. Wish I was over there Mark, I'd make ya proud......well, maybe not.

9/23/2006 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home